Our Mission To Justice for Michael Nida II

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today was my baby Michael's birthday, he would have been 33 today....(Mikey's Mom, Jean Thaxton)

Today was my baby Michael's birthday, he would have been 33 today....I remember the day when he was born.....He was a little Muay Thai boxer even at his time of birth....he kicked so hard (Muay Thai), while Maritza was in labor and delivery that the bag of waters burst, and splashed all over the doctor and nurse's face and front of their clothes.....at the time, Maritza was embarrassed and I thought it was funny. Now we can laugh about it! Wish you were still with us Michael...doing your Muay Thai dance!!! We love you and miss you so much, I cry every day because you are gone! I cry for the injustice of your death.....if only we can use your death to show and prove how changes must be made to make life more fair for the loved ones of people who's lives were stolen by unskilled, untrained, inept and criminal cops!!!

*Happy Birthday Mikey* We Love & Miss you! Gone, but Never forgotten & Forever in our hearts...



No comments:

Post a Comment