Our Mission To Justice for Michael Nida II

Thursday, July 26, 2012

An extremely sobering and Important message from an attendee of the Anaheim Protest on Tuesday, Ryan Moore...

Let me make something crystal clear. I am a peaceful protester and me and my friends try to keep the peace and dissuade others from vandalism and violence from within the front lines of these protests and actions. We stand, firm with the families and friends and feel strongly that they should not have to go through this alone and that only through peaceful direct action will their voices be heard...While we cannot control what everyone does at these protests, we do our best, as do many others. Our primary concern is that murder goes punished, especially when its a cop and the families get some kind of justice. I implore you, reader to go about this peacefully and look at how easily the police turned a couple of kids throwing bottles into a riot. If we do this right we just might have a shot at making a huge difference. I understand the frustration but they know how to deal with riots, they even got gear for it, what they don't understand or know how to deal with is non-violence and humor." J.L.

I am proud to stand by you all as we demand justice.

"I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could." M.G.

Expect us...


No comments:

Post a Comment